Item Code : VE-028
Product Description : Water Convolvulus
Quantity : +/- 10 gm
Maturity : 30 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 5cm each.
- Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 15-20cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested after 30 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the upper half of the plant, and let the bottom half to continue growing, harvest stage by stage.