Item Code : VE-032
Product Description : F1 Pumpkin Pioneer King
Quantity : +/- 6 Seeds
Maturity : 75 days
* Easy to grow
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 1 to 2 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination (8 to 12 days).
- When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Leave 30-60cm gap for each plant, build trellis to support it.
- Topdressed with Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer weekly. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Only keep main vine and a side vine with the an axillary bud, remove other axillary bud. Only keep one fruit per vine.
- Ready to be harvested when the stem of fruit become soft.
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Store the fruit in cold place for 7-10 days after harvest, may get better taste of fruit.