Item Code : VE-033
Product Description : White Radish
Quantity : 10 gm
Maturity : 40 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 15cm each.
- Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 15cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use fertilizer which can promote root growth. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the roots protruding about 2 inches and plump.
Late harvesting will cause hollowed.