Item Code : VE-040
Product Description : F1 Watermelon
Quantity : +/-10 seeds
Maturity : 70 – 75 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Leave 30cm gap for each plant.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 10 to 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Only keep main vine and a side vine with the an axillary bud, remove other axillary bud. Only keep one fruit per vine.
- Ready to be harvested when the fruit become plump and the surface color of the watermelon will become dull.
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Thin leaves to make sure ventilation of plants, to avoid mealybug attack.