Item Code : VE-043
Product Description : F1 Cabbage
Quantity : +/- 80 seeds
Maturity : 60 – 150 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 45-60cm each.
- Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination. Prefer sunlight.
- When the seedling grow 3-4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer two weeks once. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 15 to 20cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested when the head are firm all the way through when squeezed.
Cut at the lowest point possible, leaving the loose outer leaves attached to the stalk. This will allow for a later cabbage harvest of sprouts which will grow on the stem after the cabbage head is removed.
The young leaves is edible.