Item Code : VE-044
Product Description : F1 Melon Gorgeous
Quantity : 6 seeds
Maturity : 60 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 1 to 2 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Leave 30cm gap for each plant. Use hanging rope to support the growth of vine.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 10 to 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Only keep main vine and a side vine with the an axillary bud, remove other axillary bud. Only keep one fruit per vine.
- Ready to be harvested when the the rind appear quite clear.
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Melon attract pests, may spray enzyme every three to five days, and wrap the fruit with paper.
Thin leaves to make sure ventilation of plants, to avoid mealybug attack.