SN-501 is a one-part high performance 100% RTV Neutral Silicone Sealant. It is suitable for a wide range of sealing and glazing applications where durability and reliability is required. It has superior resistant to UV-Radiation, vibration and weathering. etc. It adheres to a variety of non-porous substrates such as glass, ceramic, tiles, aluminum, fiberglass, no-oily wood, polycarbonate, etc.
- General glazing: masory, concrete, ceramics stone, glass, metals, stainless steel, aluminium, most plastics, wood, brick, zincalume, galvanised iron.
- General sealing: containers, automobiles, rain water goods, roofing, joints in building and civil engineering.
- DIY applications: gutter, air-conditioning, sanitary, car, boat and other marine industry uses.
- Electronics sealing: as sealants in the electrical and electronics industry.
Not Recommended For:
- SN-501 is a neutral (oxime) curing silicone.
- As with other silicone sealants,
- It is not for: traffic areas or areas subject to abrasion.
- Not for: paints coating.
- Not for: poly-carbonate or polyacrylate
- If they under tension.
- Not for: copper materials.