Item Code : VE-002
Product Description : Curly Dwarf Pak Choy
Quantity : +/- 10 gm
Maturity : 30 – 40 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Spread some seeds on the seedling soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil.
2. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 15-20cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
4. Topdressed with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Ready to be harvested after 30 to 40 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest the leaves from the outer layer accordingly.