Item Code : VE-007
Product Description : Green Round Amaranth
Quantity : 10 gm
Maturity : 22 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Spread some seeds on the soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil.
2. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 10-15cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
4. Topdressed with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Ready to be harvested after 22 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest the leaves from the outer layer accordingly.