Item Code : VE-009
Product Description : Oily Green Long Bean
Quantity : 5 gm
Maturity : 55 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 25cm each.
2. Put in 1 to 2 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Build trellis to support it.
4. Topdressed with Mr Ganick 532 organic leafy fertilizer weekly, when the plants grow bigger, use Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 10 to 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Pods grow after blooming. Ready to be harvested when the pods are 30 to 35 cm long.
Growing Tips: Thin leaves to make sure ventilation of plants, to avoid mealybug attack.