Item Code : VE-014
Product Description : F1 JAPANESE KALE
Quantity : 1 gm
Maturity : 40 – 45 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Spread some seeds on the seedling soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil.
2. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 10-15cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
4. Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Ready to be harvested after 40 to 45 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest the leaves from the outer layer accordingly.