Item Code : VE-026
Product Description : F1 CAULIFLOWER LOWLAND
Quantity : +/- 50 seeds
Maturity : 65 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 45-60cm each.
2. Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 3-4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole.
4. Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer two weeks once. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 15 to 20cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Ready to be harvested when the cauliflower head become compact, firm, and white.
When the cauliflower head grow till as big as a egg, shading the head by folding the leaves around head, the cauliflower head will be pure white without direct sunlight.