Item Code : VE-014
Product Description : F1 Japanese Kale
Quantity : 1 gm
Maturity : 40 – 45 days
Seed Sowing Guide
- Spread some seeds on the seedling soil, and then covered with a thin layer of soil.
- Watering twice a day until after germination.
- When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 10-15cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
- Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
- Ready to be harvested after 40 to 45 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the whole plant, or use scissors to harvest the leaves from the outer layer accordingly.