Item Code : VE-032
Product Description : F1 PUMPKIN PIONEER KING
Quantity : +/- 6 Seeds
Maturity : 75 days
*Easy to grow
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Make some small holes on the seedling soil and put in 1 to 2 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination (8 to 12 days).
2. When the seedling grow 3 to 4 true leaves, may thin out excess seedlings (remove weak seedlings) or transplant, keep the strongest seedling for each hole. Leave 30-60cm gap for each plant, build trellis to support it.
3. Topdressed with Baba 426 organic fruiting fertilizer weekly. Put the fertilizer away from plant with 15cm gap, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
4. Only keep main vine and a side vine with the an axillary bud, remove other axillary bud. Only keep one fruit per vine.
5. Ready to be harvested when the stem of fruit become soft.
After blooming, can manually pollinate in the morning.
Store the fruit in cold place for 7-10 days after harvest, may get better taste of fruit.